Welcome to lokster // space! This site is a central place, on which I will publish all my DIY, electronics and open source software projects.
- Anet A8 ESP0266 WiFi Addon Board Mod – add WiFi capabilities to your Anet A8 3D printer using cheap ESP-01 (ESP8266) module
- Anet A8 3D Printer DIY Laser Engraver Mod – turn your Anet A8 3D printer into cheap laser engraver
- K-PICXIE – PIC16F84A-based led matrix with minimal components
- K-Life – K-PICXIE-based game of life simulation
- Anet A8 Filament Guide – http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2029880
- Anet A8 ATX PSU Holder – http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2002743
- Semi-Circular Anet A8 Fan Duct – http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1954001
This design quickly gained a lot of popularity, and it seems a lot of users like it! You can read quick review here: https://pevly.com/anet-a8-upgrades/
- Anet A8 Y-Axis Cable Chain – Right Side – http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1914591
- “Spriya” – High Efficiency Anet A8 Fan Duct
- A Vase (gift for my mum) 😉 – http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2144601
- Ring with hearts (for my significant other 😉 )
- Anet A8 (Prusa i3) X-Axis Belt Tensioner
- LiveUSB Install – Cross-platform app which installs various operating systems on removable drive
- RegEx Tester – PyGTK-based regular expression tester for Linux
- viDrop – Cross-platform universal video transcoder
- USU Linux – Ubuntu-based general purpose Linux distribution for daily use.
There is more of my stuff scattered around the web… I will gradually post everything here.
Leave a comment...