This is a X-Axis belt tensioner compatible with Anet A8 (and other Prusa i3) 3D printers.
- It does not require longer belt
- It does not hit the extruder when at X_MAX
- You can use toothed GT2 16 tooth pulley (with 3mm hole) with it. But you can also use the stock smooth pulley.
- It uses the X rods for support, and does not bend the Z rods
- Open source design, designed in Blender
Download from: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2196516 and don’t forget to upload “I made one” photo!
Leave a comment...